Reading Intervention Program
Students who struggle with reading and/or dyslexia need the right support. Brightmont's new Reading Intervention Program combines our successful one-to-one instruction model with a multi-sensory curriculum based on the Orton-Gillingham approach to help students improve as readers. The reading comprehension strategies used in this program have been proven to help students in K-12 improve their reading skills.
|Students We Support|
Students with dyslexia
Students on the autism spectrum
Pre-enrollment consultation to determine individual student goals
(20) 1-hour sessions
Pre- and post- tests to assess student's skills and growth
One student, one teacher instruction
Individualized program to build reading skills and comprehension using a multi-sensory curriculum
Assessment review to determine additional packages needed to reach desired learning level
$1,800 for 20 session package
Our instruction is customized for individual student needs.
Inquire about Reading Intervention for Your Child
A Brightmont teacher will work one-to-one with your child using research-based curriculum specially designed to enhance reading skills. Talk with us to learn how your child can strengthen their reading and comprehension skills using sensory-cognitive processing.Contact Us
- What is the Orton-Gillingham approach?
- What is a multi-sensory curriculum?
- What grade level is this for?
- When do programs begin?
- How does scheduling work?
- How will this help my child with dyslexia?
- How will this help my child with an autism spectrum disorder?
- How can I get support for my child who is struggling in both reading and math?
- Does my child need to be enrolled in a Brightmont course to take this program?
- How will this help my child who is enrolled in a Brightmont course?