Frequently Asked Questions
Brightmont Academy uses a one-to-one instructional approach exclusively. This learning environment is very different for most students and families, so below are some questions that frequently come up in our conversations with families. If you have further questions, or would like information specific to your individual situation contact your local campus director or call 1-888-521-0887.
- Is this an online school? Do students work on their own?
- Does it work? Will my child be successful at Brightmont?
- My child has medical issues. What if we learn we need a hospital or residential placement mid-year?
- We are relocating unexpectedly and I don’t see your school calendar posted. When do terms start?
- Why do students come to Brightmont?
- We enrolled at Brightmont a year ago for tutoring, but now our situation has changed. Can I enroll as a student for a different subject?
- I believe Brightmont can help my child, but it’s expensive for my budget. Are scholarships available?
- How do I know my child will like his or her teacher?
- Does Brightmont serve students with special needs?
- How do I know if Brightmont is right for me/my child?