Brightmont Academy welcomes international students in grades 6-12 for full-time academic programs in the United States.
Brightmont Academy is an accredited private school and is certified by the Department of Homeland Security. International students who meet eligibility requirements are granted an I-20 by Brightmont Academy, and can apply for a F1-Visa.
Please contact us to speak with a school representative. Students can enroll and start their full course of study at any time of the year.
- Students are able to study in-person at one of the following Brightmont Academy campuses:
- Students are proficient in speaking, reading and writing English. ESL (English as a Second Language) support will not be provided by Brightmont Academy.
- Students must be able to obtain their own housing and transportation. Brightmont Academy does not provide boarding.
- Connect with us. Complete the "Request More Information" form. A Brightmont representative will contact you about enrollment.
- Enroll at Brightmont. Complete an enrollment agreement. Brightmont will issue an I-20.
- Obtain F1-Visa. Visit your consulate with the I-20 and required paperwork. The consulate will issue a F1-Visa for the student's length of study.