Full-Time Private School
Students needing a comprehensive learning option find that Brightmont Academy works. Full-time, one-to-one instruction provides the right opportunity for 6th to 12th grade students to complete coursework and build self-confidence for lifelong learning success.
When students complete course requirements, they receive a high school diploma from Brightmont Academy. Our students have been accepted at colleges and universities across the country.
We have open enrollment. Start right away, get information about summer programs, or enroll now for fall 2018.
The Brightmont Advantage
Because we believe in the potential of each student, we are committed to helping students become successful learners through
- One-to-one private instruction: One teacher, one student — all of the time
- Customized learning plan: Accommodates for individual academic needs, learning difficulties, and styles
- Expert educators: A team of seasoned administrators and dedicated, experienced teachers
- Flexible scheduling: An alternative to the structured schedule of a traditional school
Students Who Benefit
Our full-time private school is effective for many learners:
- Students with learning difficulties
- Students looking to advance
- Students at risk of dropping out of school
- Student athletes
- Students who need a more flexible schedule for work or health reasons
Academics and Accreditation
As an accredited private school, our curriculum includes all required 6th- to 12th-grade courses in math, language arts, science, and social studies. In addition, we offer Advanced Placement®, Spanish, and elective courses.
Brightmont Academy is accredited by AdvancED and other independent organizations. Credits are accepted for college admission, and Brightmont Academy grants a high school diploma recognized by colleges and universities. We also fulfill NCAA requirements.
Advanced Placement® and AP® are registered trademarks of the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.
Mastery-based learning is a key component to instruction at Brightmont Academy. Time becomes a variable as students learn concepts at their own pace. This allows instruction to be more flexible and student-centered. Read our guide Mastery-Based Learning and Time on Task to learn how this model can benefit your student.Read More