Tutoring at Brightmont Academy for 3rd- to 12th-grade students means one-to-one instruction—all of the time. One experienced teacher individualizes instruction for one student throughout every learning session. The teacher adjusts the pace and approach to ensure that the student understands each concept before proceeding to the next and helps the student successfully complete school assignments. The results: maximum learning gains and increased self-confidence.
Comprehensive Tutoring Program
Brightmont Academy offers each student a focused and tailored approach to tutoring that enables him or her to improve by providing:
- One-to-one instruction: One teacher, one student — all of the time
- Foundational skills: The teacher helps with specific course content, identifies the student’s areas of weakness and builds foundational academic, study, and organizational skills for long-term learning success.
- Support for multiple subjects: Because we have a team of educators with expertise across disciplines, we can provide all the tutoring support a student needs.
- Responsible supervision: At each campus, the Director — a seasoned administrator — takes responsibility for monitoring progress and routinely updates parents.
3rd- to 12th-Grade Tutoring Topics
Brightmont actively seeks to advance skills and foster continual progress in areas such as:
- Academic subjects: math, language arts, science, social studies, Spanish
- Academic skills: math, reading, writing
- Study skills: organization, time-management, goal setting
- Test preparation: SAT®, ACT®, SSAT
Students Who Benefit
When students begin to get lower grades, skip school, or avoid homework, Brightmont Academy tutoring provides the focused step-by-step support for those needing to overcome learning challenges, including:
- Students with learning difficulties
- Students struggling with course content and homework
- Students needing to improve foundational reading, writing, math, or study skills
- Students at risk of dropping out of school
- Students wanting to study at a more advanced level
SAT is a registered trademark of the College Board. ACT is a registered trademark of ACT, Inc.