No student should ever take a high stakes test without preparation. Enrolling in a Brightmont Academy one-to-one test prep package can enable students to become familiar with the format of the test, get feedback specific to the student's strengths and anxieties, and review content as needed.
ACT® Test Prep
Review important content, take practice tests, and learn essential test-taking strategies. Get the advantage of one-to-one instruction with an experienced English and math teacher each focused on the sub-tests within their expertise.
Our standard package is $1950 and includes
- 20 one-to-one instruction sessions focused on all sections of the ACT
- 20 homework studio sessions to complete practice tests and exercises
- 1 full-length practice exam with scoring
- 1 written report showing progress over multiple attempts
- 1 consultation to discuss practice test results, testing strategies, and any on-going recommendations.
This proposed schedule may be adjusted as needed to focus on the specific sections most relevant for each individual student. We also recommend that students purchase a copy of the workbook, approximately $20.
SAT® Test Prep
Students who specifically want to focus on the SAT may build a customized one-to-one program for $1400 that includes:
- 16 one-to-one instruction sessions, customized between math and verbal sections as appropriate for the student.
- 1 full-length practice exam with scoring and review
- 1 consultation to discuss section test results, teacher observations, and any on-going recommendations
Advanced Placement® (AP)® Tests and SAT Subject Tests
Brightmont Academy employs seasons instructors who are familiar with the requirements of AP® tests and often themselves teach AP® and honors courses from start to finish. Choose Brightmont for tutoring to help prepare for these rigorous tests.
SSAT and other Private School Admissions Exams
Private school admission exams offer valuable information for the admissions team, and are widely used by independent private schools nationwide. Because multiple assessment tools are used, local Brightmont campuses may offer prep for different formats. Please check with the Brightmont campus director in your area to discuss whether we have materials and expertise to provide customized one-to-one instruction for the specific exam you need.
Workforce Education, Career & Technical Program Admissions, and Job-Related Testing
Many professions and career & technical education programs require skills testing in order to advance. Please check with your local Brightmont campus director to determine if we will be able to help you prepare for an upcoming work-related assessment.
Advanced Placement® and AP® are registered trademarks of the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.
SAT is a registered trademark of the College Board. ACT is a registered trademark of ACT, Inc.