The Running Club had our 235th workout on November 18th, and we have now run, walked, or biked enough miles to run to LA, Denver, and we are currently on our way to Austin, TX. We have started our 3rd year with NIKE Marathon Kids program, and we currently have 7 students and staff involved with the program!
The Running Club is now within 80 miles of Nike Denver in their run across America with over 2200 miles achieved in just over 2 years. We so far have run the equivalent from Nike Seattle to Nike Los Angeles and then on to Nike Denver. New awards and shirts from Nike Marathon Kids have been ordered. We invite any parent, teacher, staff, or siblings that would like to join us for our races or daily runs
Congrats to Cassie who came in first place in the October 2019 Fun Run!
- Titu participated in a Teen Fashion Show at the Seattle Art Museum.
- We are having a holiday party potluck and white elephant gift exchange.
- Student Bella has lettered in Equestrian Sport
- Connor W. secured a job offer to start after high school graduation
- We celebrated Thanksgiving with a potluck.
- Students Mason and Kason get hands-on with Instructor Chris in Chemistry lab. (photo left)
- Student Cassie has lettered in Equestrian Sport.
- Two students, Daniela and Thor, are have enrolled at Bellevue College.
- One of our graduates has started his own landscaping business.
- We celebrated Halloween and our 20th anniversary.