Community Service Projects on the Plymouth Campus
Each month during the school year, our students and staff participate in campus-wide service learning projects. We have engaged in small acts of kindness and generosity for others including:
- delivering May baskets to a memory care facility,
- creating Valentine's Day cards for hospital patients,
- donating socks to homeless and runaway youth,
- making blankets for the Linus Project, and
- sending Beanie Babies and letters of support and gratitude to the service men and women who are part of Operation Gratitude.
Events like these at our Plymouth campus, give the students and staff an opportunity to work together as a group, to lend support to others in our local community, and to reach out into the larger community of our nation. These projects help our students gain a sense of the needs of other people and recognize they can perform small acts of kindness that go a long way in supporting and uplifting others.We have received heartfelt feedback from several of the organizations with whom we have participated. Click on the tabs below to learn more about our acts of giving.