Programs for Young Learners, K-6
Brightmont Academy provides the foundational skills that young students need for academic success. Our instructors work one-to-one with students in Kindergarten through 6th grade to advance learning and increase confidence in reading, math, and writing.
Reading Intervention Program
Struggling students get the individualized support they need to improve their reading skills. One-to-one instruction combined with a multi-sensory curriculum makes for an optimal learning environment.
1) A pre-assessment of your child helps us to hone in on areas of focus such as decoding or reading comprehension.
2) We address skill gaps using an Orton-Gillingham based approach.
3) A post-assessment and the option for additional sessions shows our commitment to helping your child reach the desired learning outcomes.
Math: Grades 3—6
Writing: Grades 4—6
Students enrolled in a customized skill-building program make academic gains through one-to-one instruction. We can help students who are 1-5 grade levels behind in math or writing.
1) We will build a customized skill-building program based on your student's skills.
2) One teacher will work one-to-one with your child while focusing on the skills your child needs to meet their goals.
3) See your student's growth with a post-assessment.