Full-Time Private School
Students needing a comprehensive learning alternative find that Brightmont Academy works. Full-time, one-to-one instruction provides the right opportunity for K-12 students to complete coursework and build self-confidence for lifelong learning success.
When students complete course requirements, they receive a high school diploma from Brightmont Academy. Our students have been accepted at colleges and universities across the country.
Students Who Benefit
Our full-time private school addresses a wide range of learning challenges:
- Students with learning difficulties
- Students at risk of dropping out of school
- Students who need a more flexible schedule for work or health reasons
- Students looking to advance academically
The Brightmont Advantage
Because we believe in the potential of each student, we are committed to helping students become successful learners through providing:
- One-to-one private instruction: One teacher, one student — all of the time
- Customized learning plan: Accommodates for individual academic needs, learning difficulties, and styles
- Expert educators: A team of seasoned administrators and dedicated, experienced teachers
- Flexible scheduling: An alternative to the structured schedule of a traditional school
Academics and Accreditation
As a fully accredited private school, our curriculum includes all required 6th- to 12th-grade courses in math, language arts, science, and social studies. In addition, we offer Advanced Placement*, Spanish, and elective courses.
Brightmont Academy is accredited by the Northwest Accreditation Commission (NWAC), an accreditation division of AdvancED, and other independent organizations. Credits are accepted for college admission, and Brightmont Academy grants a high school diploma recognized by colleges and universities.
*Advanced Placement is a registered trademark of the College Board.