Helping Student-Athletes Achieve Their College Dreams
With one-to-one instruction, individualized focus, and a flexible schedule, Brightmont Academy offers a comprehensive set of services to help high school athletes meet the initial eligibility requirements for the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA).
To fulfill NCAA® eligibility requirements, choose Brightmont Academy as a full-time private school, or for specific courses for credit and tutoring. Each Brightmont student receives one-to-one instruction from an experienced teacher in an engaging learning environment.
NCAA-Approved Courses and More
- Planning: We know the rules to evaluate a student’s standing and develop a plan to satisfy NCAA eligibility requirements by prescribed deadlines.
- NCAA-approved courses: Credits earned count toward NCAA initial eligibility. Students take courses to fulfill course requirements, or retake courses to earn better grades. As an accredited private school, we submit transcripts with credits and grades earned at Brightmont directly to the NCAA.
- Flexible schedule: With one-to-one instruction at Brightmont, students can start a course any time of year on a schedule that works around training and practice. In addition, as needed, the schedule to complete a course can be accelerated to meet NCAA deadlines.
- Improved GPA: One-to-one instruction combined with mastery-based learning improves learning outcomes and grades. Because we reteach and review, each student gets the opportunity to perform academically at a personal best. Options include taking NCAA-approved courses for credit or tutoring.
- Better SAT® and ACT® scores. Our one-to-one customized approach for test prep reviews content and builds test-taking confidence.
One-to-One Instruction for Better Results
We believe in the potential of every student and follow a customized learning plan designed to help every student succeed. An experienced teacher works with one student — all the time.
Our experienced teachers use the following highly effective instructional strategies:
- Instructional materials tailored to each student’s learning style
- An appropriate learning pace for each student
- Review and repetition as needed to ensure understanding
- Motivation with praise, rewards, or conversation, depending on learning style
Proven Track Record
Fully accredited by the Northwest Accreditation Commission (NWAC), an accreditation division of AdvancED, Brightmont Academy has been providing one-to-one instruction based on the highest educational standards since 1999. We are dedicated to helping all students achieve their goals.
SAT is a registered trademark of the College Board. ACT is a registered trademark of ACT, Inc.
NCAA is a registered trademark of The National Collegiate Athletic Association